Unlock savings of up to 50% or more of your building’s biggest energy user
Serious about saving energy in your business? Sign up for the NSW Government’s Energy Management Training Course on ‘Energy efficient Heating Ventilating and Air Conditioning for business’. Wednesday 31 July 2019.
Heating, ventilation and air-conditioning (HVAC) is a significant energy user for most businesses. Gain insight into maintaining and optimising your HVAC systems. Learn how to achieve significant cost savings for your business.
Practical and interactive, the HVAC training course provides a structured approach to achieving energy efficient HVAC for your buildings.
- Courses are subsidised by the NSW Government and will give you access to valuable training and support for a cost.
- Course costs are $200 per participant in Sydney metro and $100 in regional areas.
- Early bird discount of 25% is available if you book four weeks before the course start date.
- Cost of a customised course is $2500 for up to 20 participants.
- Please register below for courses scheduled. For future courses, please register your interest here.
- Sydney: 9:00 am to 1:00 pm, Wednesday 31 July 2019 – Book now