Newtecpoly is a manufacturer of plastic products and Australia’s leading authority on PolyWaste Technology™.
Newtecpoly is a regional, Australian owned manufacturer of quality products from recycled plastic. As Australia’s leading authority on PolyWaste Technology™, Newtecpoly is well positioned to become a valuable service provider to the recycled plastics industry.
As a manufacturer, Newtecpoly is the name behind eWood®, a unique plastic wood substitute made from the mixed plastics of products previously destined for landfills such as computers, televisions, white goods, commercial equipment, car parts and printer cartridges collected from the e-waste stream being strongly supported by
programs such as Cartridges 4 Planet Ark
Newtecpoly provides essential consulting services for clients who seek to reduce their carbon footprint through ‘closing the loop’ on their waste plastic and thus preventing it from going to landfill. Our client base ranges from existing plastics manufacturers through to waste management companies and large corporations.
As the leading sales and service provider for PolyWaste Technology™, Newtecpoly provides a comprehensive range of services including, but not limited to, product sales consulting, product testing, pre-production trials, technology training and after-sales service.
eWood is a unique plastic wood made in Moama using recycled materials from a variety of mixed plastics previously destined for landfill. These plastics could be sourced from such items as computers, printers, televisions and other electronic equipment.
Unlike any other comparable product in Australia, our patented process allows for this wide range of plastics to be used together – making it the perfect recipe for reducing carbon output.
eWood® is a functional and sustainable material which can be used to replace timber, concrete, steel, brick, fibreglass and other virgin plastics in many applications, such as Raised Garden Beds, Sleepers and Planks.
The PolyWaste Technology™ is a disruptive technology for the plastics recycling industry.
A key differential between traditional plastic melting technology and PolyWaste Technology™ is that it can recycle a wide variety and combination of contaminated film, semi-rigid and rigid plastics from multiple commercial, industrial, agricultural and/or domestic waste streams into value-added plastic products. Critically, much of the input stock is plastic that would otherwise be destined for landfill, incinerated or otherwise simply disposed of.
- Deals effectively with low-grade plastics, low-value plastics plastic film and contaminated plastics
- Broad segregation of the in-feed plastics types is sufficient and, in many cases, may not be required at all
- Some contamination and soiling on the in-feed plastic can be tolerated, generally eliminating the need to wash the feedstock before melting
- Flaking, shredding, densifying, pelletising or granulating in-feed materials is not required, saving costs on energy and pre-treatment equipment
- Baled rigid or film feedstock can be loaded directly into the Collins Mixer-Melter
- The total energy required to prepare in-feed material, melt the plastics and then extrude product is considerably less than required with conventional recycling technologies
- Resulting savings are up to 55% of operating costs, dependent on contamination level and type of waste to be recycled
- A homogeneous melt can be extracted directly from the Collins Mixer-Melter without additional heat or pressure energy
Green Specification: Newtecpoly’s focus is to utilise low-grade recycled plastics, which would otherwise be destined for landfill, to produce quality, commercial grade and recyclable plastic products.
11 Bowlan Street Moama, New South Wales 2731
Tel: 1300 NEW TEC (1300 639 832)